ROHO® QUADTRO SELECT® MID PROFILE™ CUSHION
Select series cushions set the standard for performance in wheelchair seating. With the ability to customize the fit with the push of a button, the revolutionary ISOFLO® Memory Control offers shape-fitting capabilities while you’re seated. You will no longer have to sacrifice maximum skin/soft tissue protection to get stability, positioning or convenience.
This cushion is most effective for individuals who:
Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery.
Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury).
Are risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
Have normal or impaired sensation.
Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2in/5cm.
Require increased sitting stability.
Require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral and/or anterior posterior).
Require different positioning of the left and right femur.
Custom cushion sizes available- please contact us for more information.
Smallest size (number of cells; width x depth): 8 x 4
Largest size (number of cells; width x depth): 10 x 18
- Adjustable: Fits specific seating needs and unique body types.
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry, at just 3lbs/1.3kg (based on QS99MPC). Varies by size.
- Washable: The cushion easily can be cleaned with soap and water, and the cover is machine washable.
- Repairable: The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched to extend its use.
- Positioning: This cushion allows for quick, simple position selection for every individual while seated. By pushing the knob to the open position, you can adjust the individual's posture to the desired sitting position. By pushing the knob to the closed position, you can maintain the desired sitting posture for maximum function.
- Skin Protection: Based on over forty years of research and individual experience, our patented ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® Technology provides unparalleled performance in facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and tracking the shape of a person.
- Stability: This cushion offers a new level of stability never before found in an AIR FLOATATION® cushion. Stability is enhanced by locking the air into place in each of the four compartments through the simple use of the ISOFLO® Memory Control, minimizing side to side or front to back motion.
- Convenience: All postural adjustments are made while the individual is seated, eliminating the need for transfer on and off the chair during the evaluation process. In addition, the QUADTRO SELECT® Cushion allows the individual to selectively change their position throughout the day as their particular activity demands.
- Heavy Duty covers available.
- Medicare code: E2624 and E2625
- Construction: flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)
- Includes: QUADTRO SELECT MID PROFILE Cushion, two-way stretch cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, and operating instructions. Optional Heavy Duty cover available.
- Height: 3.25 in. / 8.5 cm.
- Weight: Varies by size, approximately 3 lbs / 1.3 kg
- Weight Limit Description: There is no weight limit, yet the cushion must be properly sized to the individual.
- SKU: QSXXXXMPC
- Warranty: Cushion: 36-Month Limited Warranty. Cover: 6-Month Limited Warranty.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ROHO® QUADTRO SELECT® MID PROFILE™ CUSHIONManufacturer: The ROHO Group
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800) 228-0185
Phone: (203) 792-6872
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.