ROHO® HYBRID ELITE® DUAL COMPARTMENT CUSHION
The ROHO® Hybrid Elite® Cushion combines the skin/soft tissue protection and Shape Fitting Technology® of a ROHO DRY FLOATATION® cushion with stability from a contoured foam base. This cushion design allows for improved pelvic alignment and stability for improved position and function while maintaining optimal immersion and envelopment of both the ischial tuberosities and greater trochanters. The ROHO shape fi tting cushion insert provides critical pressure redistribution around the pelvis area giving the individual skin/soft tissue protection that ROHO is known for. Simply adjust the cushion insert to fi t the individual’s shape in order to minimize tissue deformation and facilitate blood flow.
The ROHO Hybrid Elite Cushion is appropriate for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have or are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury)
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2 in / 5 cm
- require increased sitting stability
- require a more stable environment for transfers
- require lower extremity alignment
- require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral)
- The individual can achieve greater positioning ability with the ROHO Hybrid Elite cushion. The contoured foam base provides the opportunity for both lower extremity and pelvic alignment and control.
- SKIN/SOFT TISSUE PROTECTION
- The Hybrid Elite cushion hydrostatically loads the ischial tuberosities and the posterior shelf of the greater trochanters for those who are at risk of skin/soft tissue breakdown. Unparalleled in performance, the ROHO cushion insert allows for immersion and envelopment of the individual’s shape. It provides an adjustable, reduced friction and shear environment that can help protect the individual from acquiring pressure ulcers from sitting. The dual valve option on the ROHO insert allows for additional customization to match an individual’s specifi c shape and asymmetry. Allows for up to approximately 2¾ in / 7 cm of immersion.
- The ROHO Hybrid Elite’s customized contoured foam base provides improved positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities, enhancing sitting posture. This added stability assists the individual in achieving a safer transfer in and out of their wheelchair.
- Medicare code: E2622 and E2623
- Construction: ROHO DRY FLOATATION air-filled, adjustable, cellular design insert (cushion insert) made of flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) with nickel-plated brass inflation valves. Contoured foam base made of fluid-resistant polyeth
- Includes: Hybrid ELITE Cushion, two-way stretch cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, and operating instructions. Optional Heavy Duty cover available.
- Height: 4.25 in. / 11 cm.
- Width: 14” to 24” in. / 35cm to 60cm cm.
- Weight: Varies by size, approximately 3 lbs / 1.4 kg
- Weight Limit: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Weight Limit Description: There is a weight limit of 500 lbs. (225 kg), and the cushion must be properly sized to the individual.
- SKU: 2RHYXXXXC
- Warranty: Cushion: 24-Month Limited Warranty. Cover: 6-Month Limited Warranty.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ROHO® HYBRID ELITE® DUAL COMPARTMENT CUSHIONManufacturer: The ROHO Group
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800) 228-0185
Phone: (203) 792-6872
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.